Rational design of a dry powder inhaler: device design and optimisation
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. JPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Themed Issue: Inhalation Pharmaceutics – Current Technologies and Approaches to Respiratory Drug Delivery. Guest Editors: Paul M. Young and Daniela Traini
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1303–1315, September 2012
How to Cite
Friebel, C., Steckel, H. and Müller, B. W. (2012), Rational design of a dry powder inhaler: device design and optimisation. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 64: 1303–1315. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2012.01525.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Received September 5, 2011; Accepted March 11, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.