Preparation of sustained release rifampicin microparticles for inhalation
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. JPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Themed Issue: Inhalation Pharmaceutics – Current Technologies and Approaches to Respiratory Drug Delivery. Guest Editors: Paul M. Young and Daniela Traini
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1291–1302, September 2012
How to Cite
Son, Y.-J. and McConville, J. T. (2012), Preparation of sustained release rifampicin microparticles for inhalation. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 64: 1291–1302. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2012.01531.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Received December 9, 2011; Accepted March 26, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.