Characterising surface energy of pharmaceutical powders by inverse gas chromatography at finite dilution
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. JPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Themed Issue: Inhalation Pharmaceutics – Current Technologies and Approaches to Respiratory Drug Delivery. Guest Editors: Paul M. Young and Daniela Traini
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1337–1348, September 2012
How to Cite
Das, S. C. and Stewart, P. J. (2012), Characterising surface energy of pharmaceutical powders by inverse gas chromatography at finite dilution. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 64: 1337–1348. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2012.01533.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Received October 25, 2011; Accepted March 28, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.