Novel luminescent silica nanoparticles (LSN): p53 gene delivery system in breast cancer in vitro and in vivo
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. JPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
How to Cite
Rejeeth, C., Kannan, S. and Salem, A. (2012), Novel luminescent silica nanoparticles (LSN): p53 gene delivery system in breast cancer in vitro and in vivo. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2012.01547.x
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2012
- Received February 17, 2012; Accepted April 18, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.