These authors contributed equally to this work.
Aminophylline, administered at usual doses for rodents in pharmacological studies, induces hippocampal neuronal cell injury under low tidal volume hypoxic conditions in guinea-pigs
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. JPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 102–114, January 2013
How to Cite
Somekawa-Kondo, T., Yamaguchi, K., Ishitsuka, Y., Ito, S., Tanaka, K., Irikura, M., Moriuchi, H., Takahama, K., Ando, Y., Yamazaki, T. and Irie, T. (2013), Aminophylline, administered at usual doses for rodents in pharmacological studies, induces hippocampal neuronal cell injury under low tidal volume hypoxic conditions in guinea-pigs. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 65: 102–114. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2012.01566.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2012
- Received January 13, 2012; Accepted June 17, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.