Astragaloside IV inhibited the activity of CYP1A2 in liver microsomes and influenced theophylline pharmacokinetics in rats
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. JPP © 2012. Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 149–155, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y.-H., Zhang, Y.-J., Guo, Y.-L., Li, W.-J. and Yu, C. (2013), Astragaloside IV inhibited the activity of CYP1A2 in liver microsomes and influenced theophylline pharmacokinetics in rats. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 65: 149–155. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2012.01579.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.