Hui-Li Lin and Kuo-Ping Shen contributed equally to this work.
Eugenosedin-A prevents high-fat diet increased adhesion molecules through inhibition of MAPK- and p65-mediated NF-κB pathway in rat model
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. JPP © 2012. Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 300–309, February 2013
How to Cite
Lin, H.-L., Shen, K.-P., Chang, W.-T., Lin, J.-C., An, L.-M., Chen, I.-J. and Wu, B.-N. (2013), Eugenosedin-A prevents high-fat diet increased adhesion molecules through inhibition of MAPK- and p65-mediated NF-κB pathway in rat model. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 65: 300–309. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2012.01597.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC-98–2320-B037-017-MY3
- Meiho University. Grant Number: AMH-100-DFN-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.