A nanoparticle depot formulation of 4-(N)-stearoyl gemcitabine shows a strong anti-tumour activity
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. JPP © 2012. Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 236–242, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, S., Li, X., Lansakara-P., D. S. P., Kumar, A. and Cui, Z. (2013), A nanoparticle depot formulation of 4-(N)-stearoyl gemcitabine shows a strong anti-tumour activity. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 65: 236–242. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2012.01599.x
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA135274
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.