Pharmacokinetics, biodistribution and toxicology following intravenous and oral administration of DSM-RX78 and EFB-1, two new 2-(2-fluorobenzamido)benzoate-based PDE4 inhibitors, to rats
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. JPP © 2012. Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 345–354, March 2013
How to Cite
Fang, J.-Y., Liu, Y.-T., Huang, Y.-B., Pan, T.-L., Wang, H.-H. and Hsieh, P.-W. (2013), Pharmacokinetics, biodistribution and toxicology following intravenous and oral administration of DSM-RX78 and EFB-1, two new 2-(2-fluorobenzamido)benzoate-based PDE4 inhibitors, to rats. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 65: 345–354. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2012.01605.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC100-2320-B-182-016
- Chang Gung Medical Research Foundation. Grant Number: CMRPD-180381 and CMRPD-180382
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.