Is acupuncture in addition to conventional medicine effective as pain treatment for endometriosis? A randomised controlled crossover trial
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
2006 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, page 42, December 2006
How to Cite
Rubi-Klein, K., Kucera-Sliutz, E., Nissel, H., Bijak, M., Stockenhuber, D. and Wolkenstein, E. (2006), Is acupuncture in addition to conventional medicine effective as pain treatment for endometriosis? A randomised controlled crossover trial. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 11: 42. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7166.2006.tb04785.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.