Topical Hypericum perforatum (St John's wort) for wound healing and scar formation
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 234–236, September 2010
How to Cite
Rotblatt, M. and Khadivzadeh, T. (2010), Topical Hypericum perforatum (St John's wort) for wound healing and scar formation. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 15: 234–236. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7166.2010.01045_8.x
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.