How effective is yoga? A concise overview of systematic reviews
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. FACT © 2010 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 274–279, December 2010
How to Cite
Ernst, E. and Lee, M. S. (2010), How effective is yoga? A concise overview of systematic reviews. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 15: 274–279. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7166.2010.01049.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.