Effect of maternal multiple micronutrient supplements on cord blood hormones
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. FACT © 2010 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 321–322, December 2010
How to Cite
Holt, S. (2010), Effect of maternal multiple micronutrient supplements on cord blood hormones. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 15: 321–322. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7166.2010.01057_21.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.