Hijama (cupping): a review of the evidence
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. FACT © 2011 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 12–16, March 2011
How to Cite
AlBedah, A., Khalil, M., Elolemy, A., Elsubai, I. and Khalil, A. (2011), Hijama (cupping): a review of the evidence. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 16: 12–16. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7166.2010.01060.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!