FACT encourages readers to air their views and comments on complementary-medicine related topics. Letters should be no more than 400 words, and addressed to the Editorial Office.
Which paper should we trust?
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. FACT © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 78–79, March 2012
How to Cite
Lüdtke, R. (2012), Which paper should we trust?. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 17: 78–79. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7166.2011.01132.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.