Note: All efforts are made to invite authors of original papers to comment on the reviewer's commentary. If the authors cannot be contacted, or do not respond within the given deadline, the summary/commentary is published without their response.
Clinical trial of acupuncture in need of an appropriate intervention and adequate sample size
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. FACT © 2012. Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 165–166, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Xing, D. and Smith, C. (2012), Clinical trial of acupuncture in need of an appropriate intervention and adequate sample size. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 17: 165–166. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7166.2012.01163_1.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.