Miss Walker is now care of the elderly pharmacist, Bedford General Hospital. Dr Barber is now professor of the practice of pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of London
An investigation into patient compliance with hospital discharge medication in a local population
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
1993 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 107–110, July 1993
How to Cite
EAGLETON, J. M., WALKER, F. S. and BARBER, N. D. (1993), An investigation into patient compliance with hospital discharge medication in a local population. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 2: 107–110. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7174.1993.tb00736.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.