At the time of this study, Ms Schneider was a postgraduate pharmacist at the Centre for Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy, University of London
Provision of a domiciliary service by community pharmacists
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
1996 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 19–24, March 1996
How to Cite
SCHNEIDER, J. and BARBER, N. (1996), Provision of a domiciliary service by community pharmacists. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 4: 19–24. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7174.1996.tb00834.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.