Extended adherence support by community pharmacists for patients with hypertension: a randomised controlled trial
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
2000 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 165–175, September 2000
How to Cite
BLENKINSOPP, A., PHELAN, M., BOURNE, J. and DAKHIL, N. (2000), Extended adherence support by community pharmacists for patients with hypertension: a randomised controlled trial. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 8: 165–175. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7174.2000.tb01002.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- received 24.3.00; returned to author for revision 18.5.00; accepted for publication 6.7.00
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.