Pharmaceutical Care Outcomes: The Patient Role
Does the concordance concept serve patient medication management?
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
2001 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 71–79, June 2001
How to Cite
PCOPR INVESTIGATNE RESEARCH TEAM, Chewning, B., Boh, L., Wiederholt, J., Kreling, D., van Koningsveld, R., Wilson, D., Bell, C., Boh, D., Nowlin, N. and Douglas, J. (2001), Does the concordance concept serve patient medication management?. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 9: 71–79. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7174.2001.tb01033.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- received 30.1.01; returned to author for revision 9.3.01; accepted for publication 18.4.01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.