Unprevented or prevented dispensing incidents: which outcome to use in dispensing error research?
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. IJPP © 2011 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 36–50, February 2011
How to Cite
James, K. L., Barlow, D., Burfield, R., Hiom, S., Roberts, D. and Whittlesea, C. (2011), Unprevented or prevented dispensing incidents: which outcome to use in dispensing error research?. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 19: 36–50. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7174.2010.00071.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
- Received April 5, 2010Accepted September 24, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.