Paediatric nurses' knowledge and practice of mixing medication into foodstuff
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. IJPP © 2011 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 191–198, June 2012
How to Cite
Akram, G. and Mullen, A. B. (2012), Paediatric nurses' knowledge and practice of mixing medication into foodstuff. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 20: 191–198. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7174.2011.00179.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Received February 17, 2011; Accepted September 27, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.