An assessment of community pharmacists' responses to hypothetical medical emergency situations
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. IJPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 413–416, December 2012
How to Cite
McMillan, S. S., Hattingh, H. L. and King, M. A. (2012), An assessment of community pharmacists' responses to hypothetical medical emergency situations. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 20: 413–416. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7174.2012.00209.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Received September 30, 2011; Accepted March 22, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!