Pharmacists’ experiences and attitudes regarding generic drugs and generic substitution: two sides of the coin
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. IJPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 377–383, December 2012
How to Cite
Olsson, E. and Kälvemark Sporrong, S. (2012), Pharmacists’ experiences and attitudes regarding generic drugs and generic substitution: two sides of the coin. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 20: 377–383. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7174.2012.00214.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- Actavis AB, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.