The influence of evidence-based medicine training on decision-making in relation to over-the-counter medicines: a qualitative study
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. IJPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 358–366, December 2012
How to Cite
Hanna, L.-A. and Hughes, C. (2012), The influence of evidence-based medicine training on decision-making in relation to over-the-counter medicines: a qualitative study. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 20: 358–366. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7174.2012.00220.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.