Encounters with immigrant customers: perspectives of Danish community pharmacy staff on challenges and solutions
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. IJPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 139–150, June 2013
How to Cite
Mygind, A., Espersen, S., Nørgaard, L. S. and Traulsen, J. M. (2013), Encounters with immigrant customers: perspectives of Danish community pharmacy staff on challenges and solutions. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 21: 139–150. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7174.2012.00237.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- 1991 Pharmacy Foundation
- Danish Actavis Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.