Utilization patterns of antiepileptic drugs among adult epileptic patients at a tertiary hospital in Oman
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. IJPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 117–122, April 2013
How to Cite
Al Za'abi, M., Ahmed, R., Al Asmi, A. and Al-Zakwani, I. (2013), Utilization patterns of antiepileptic drugs among adult epileptic patients at a tertiary hospital in Oman. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 21: 117–122. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7174.2012.00240.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.