Address as of September 2012: The University of Sydney, New South Wales 2006, Australia. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunities and challenges: over-the-counter codeine supply from the codeine consumer’s perspective
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. IJPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 161–168, June 2013
How to Cite
Nielsen, S., Cameron, J. and Pahoki, S. (2013), Opportunities and challenges: over-the-counter codeine supply from the codeine consumer’s perspective. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 21: 161–168. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7174.2012.00247.x
[Correction added on 30 November 2012, after first online publication: Scope of study in the title has been updated to read “...over-the-counter codeine supply from the codeine consumer’s perspective”.]
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
- Victorian Department of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.