Biography Mike qualified in 1982 in UCD (Dublin). After many years of mixed practice, mostly in Australia, New Zealand and Canada, he settled into small animal practice for six years in Manchester before joining the Veterinary Cardiorespiratory Centre in 2001. He completed the Cardiology Diploma examinations in 2004. and together with Mike Martin has published various articles relating to cardiology and respiratory diseases.
Online Case Study: Canine medicine
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 9, page 26, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, M. S. (2012), Online Case Study: Canine medicine. Companion Animal, 17: 26. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-3862.2012.00179.x
Referral practice Martin Referrals is one of the UK's leading veterinary cardiorespiratory centres specialising in cardiorespiratory disorders in dogs and cats. The respiratory work ups involve nasal and pulmonary investigations with radiology, bronchoscopy and often biopsy of abnormal tissues.
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!