Case study: Outbreaks of disease in adult dairy cows (or the perils of purchasing cattle from Europe!)
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 31–32, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Baxter, K. (2012), Case study: Outbreaks of disease in adult dairy cows (or the perils of purchasing cattle from Europe!). Livestock, 17: 31–32. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-3870.2012.00161.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!