Social-cognitive difficulties in former users of methamphetamine
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 323–327, September 2009
How to Cite
Henry, J. D., Mazur, M. and Rendell, P. G. (2009), Social-cognitive difficulties in former users of methamphetamine. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 48: 323–327. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8260.2009.tb00487.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Received 30 October 2008; revised version received 22 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!