Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for severe health anxiety (hypochondriasis): An interpretative phenomenological analysis of patients’ experiences
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 379–397, November 2011
How to Cite
Williams, M. J., McManus, F., Muse, K. and Williams, J. M. G. (2011), Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for severe health anxiety (hypochondriasis): An interpretative phenomenological analysis of patients’ experiences. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 50: 379–397. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8260.2010.02000.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Received 3 March 2010; revised version received 5 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!