Metacognition in schizophrenia: The relationship of mastery to coping, insight, self-esteem, social anxiety, and various facets of neurocognition
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 412–424, November 2011
How to Cite
Lysaker, P. H., Erickson, M., Ringer, J., Buck, K. D., Semerari, A., Carcione, A. and Dimaggio, G. (2011), Metacognition in schizophrenia: The relationship of mastery to coping, insight, self-esteem, social anxiety, and various facets of neurocognition. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 50: 412–424. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8260.2010.02003.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Received 18 March 2010; revised version received 16 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!