Don't worry, be constructive: A randomized controlled feasibility study comparing behaviour therapy singly and combined with constructive worry for insomnia
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 142–157, June 2012
How to Cite
Jansson-Fröjmark, M., Lind, M. and Sunnhed, R. (2012), Don't worry, be constructive: A randomized controlled feasibility study comparing behaviour therapy singly and combined with constructive worry for insomnia. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 51: 142–157. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8260.2011.02018.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Received 02 December 2010; revised version received 25 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!