A comparison of the content, themes, and features of intrusive memories and rumination in major depressive disorder
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 197–205, June 2012
How to Cite
Newby, J. M. and Moulds, M. L. (2012), A comparison of the content, themes, and features of intrusive memories and rumination in major depressive disorder. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 51: 197–205. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8260.2011.02020.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Received 4 February 2011; revised version received 12 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!