Initial evaluation of the effects of competitive memory training (COMET) on depression in schizophrenia-spectrum patients with persistent auditory verbal hallucinations: A randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 158–171, June 2012
How to Cite
van der Gaag, M., van Oosterhout, B., Daalman, K., Sommer, I. E. and Korrelboom, K. (2012), Initial evaluation of the effects of competitive memory training (COMET) on depression in schizophrenia-spectrum patients with persistent auditory verbal hallucinations: A randomized controlled trial. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 51: 158–171. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8260.2011.02025.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received 25 February 2011; revised version received 2 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!