Social emotional functioning and cognitive styles in eating disorders
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 261–279, September 2012
How to Cite
Harrison, A., Tchanturia, K., Naumann, U. and Treasure, J. (2012), Social emotional functioning and cognitive styles in eating disorders. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 51: 261–279. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8260.2011.02026.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Received 9 September 2010; revised version received 29 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!