The association between positive outcome expectancies and avoidance in predicting the outcome of cognitive behavioural therapy for major depressive disorder
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 42–52, March 2013
How to Cite
Renaud, J., Russell, J. J. and Myhr, G. (2013), The association between positive outcome expectancies and avoidance in predicting the outcome of cognitive behavioural therapy for major depressive disorder. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 52: 42–52. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8260.2012.02044.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Received 4 September 2011; revised version received 22 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!