The association between positive outcome expectancies and avoidance in predicting the outcome of cognitive behavioural therapy for major depressive disorder
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 42–52, March 2013
How to Cite
Renaud, J., Russell, J. J. and Myhr, G. (2013), The association between positive outcome expectancies and avoidance in predicting the outcome of cognitive behavioural therapy for major depressive disorder. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 52: 42–52. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8260.2012.02044.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Received 4 September 2011; revised version received 22 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!