Teacher beliefs, teacher characteristics, and school contextual factors: What are the relationships?
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 270–288, June 2012
How to Cite
Rubie-Davies, C. M., Flint, A. and McDonald, L. G. (2012), Teacher beliefs, teacher characteristics, and school contextual factors: What are the relationships?. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 82: 270–288. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2011.02025.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Received 15 September 2010; revised version received 10 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!