Dyslexia, authorial identity, and approaches to learning and writing: A mixed methods study
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 289–307, June 2012
How to Cite
Kinder, J. and Elander, J. (2012), Dyslexia, authorial identity, and approaches to learning and writing: A mixed methods study. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 82: 289–307. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2011.02026.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Received 17 May 2010; revised version received 26 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!