Dyslexia, authorial identity, and approaches to learning and writing: A mixed methods study
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 289–307, June 2012
How to Cite
Kinder, J. and Elander, J. (2012), Dyslexia, authorial identity, and approaches to learning and writing: A mixed methods study. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 82: 289–307. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2011.02026.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2011
- Received 17 May 2010; revised version received 26 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!