Cognitive ability, academic achievement and academic self-concept: Extending the internal/external frame of reference model
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 308–326, June 2012
How to Cite
Chen, S.-K., Hwang, F.-M., Yeh, Y.-C. and Lin, S. S. J. (2012), Cognitive ability, academic achievement and academic self-concept: Extending the internal/external frame of reference model. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 82: 308–326. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2011.02027.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Received 28 July 2009; revised version received 10 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!