Small-group, computer-mediated argumentation in middle-school classrooms: The effects of gender and different types of online teacher guidance
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 375–397, September 2012
How to Cite
Asterhan, C. S. C., Schwarz, B. B. and Gil, J. (2012), Small-group, computer-mediated argumentation in middle-school classrooms: The effects of gender and different types of online teacher guidance. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 82: 375–397. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2011.02030.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
- Received 19 April 2010; revised version received 14 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!