How students’ achievement goals shape their beliefs about effective teaching: A ‘build-a-professor’ study
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 420–435, September 2012
How to Cite
Senko, C., Belmonte, K. and Yakhkind, A. (2012), How students’ achievement goals shape their beliefs about effective teaching: A ‘build-a-professor’ study. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 82: 420–435. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2011.02036.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Received 19 July 2010; revised version received 11 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!