Domain-specific and domain-general precursors of mathematical achievement: A longitudinal study from kindergarten to first grade
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 42–63, March 2012
How to Cite
Passolunghi, M. C. and Lanfranchi, S. (2012), Domain-specific and domain-general precursors of mathematical achievement: A longitudinal study from kindergarten to first grade. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 82: 42–63. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2011.02039.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2011
- Received 16 February 2010; revised version received 11 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!