The nature of student teachers’ regulation of learning in teacher education
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 469–491, September 2012
How to Cite
Endedijk, M. D., Vermunt, J. D., Verloop, N. and Brekelmans, M. (2012), The nature of student teachers’ regulation of learning in teacher education. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 82: 469–491. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2011.02040.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received 12 October 2009; revised version received 10 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!