Justice judgements, school failure, and adolescent deviant behaviour
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 606–621, December 2012
How to Cite
Sanches, C., Gouveia-Pereira, M. and Carugati, F. (2012), Justice judgements, school failure, and adolescent deviant behaviour. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 82: 606–621. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2011.02048.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Received 21 February 2010; revised version received 14 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!