The effect of observational learning on students’ performance, processes, and motivation in two creative domains
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 3–28, March 2013
How to Cite
Groenendijk, T., Janssen, T., Rijlaarsdam, G. and van den Bergh, H. (2013), The effect of observational learning on students’ performance, processes, and motivation in two creative domains. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 83: 3–28. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2011.02052.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
- Received 12 October 2010; revised version received 1 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!