It's never too late for ‘us’ to meet ‘them’: Prior intergroup friendships moderate the impact of later intergroup friendships in educational settings
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 57–75, March 2013
How to Cite
Al Ramiah, A., Hewstone, M., Voci, A., Cairns, E. and Hughes, J. (2013), It's never too late for ‘us’ to meet ‘them’: Prior intergroup friendships moderate the impact of later intergroup friendships in educational settings. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 83: 57–75. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2011.02054.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Received 14 March 2011; revised version received 25 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!