The mediators of minority ethnic underperformance in final medical school examinations
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 135–159, March 2013
How to Cite
Woolf, K., McManus, I. C., Potts, H. W. W. and Dacre, J. (2013), The mediators of minority ethnic underperformance in final medical school examinations. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 83: 135–159. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2011.02060.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Received 20 April 2011; revised version received 11 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!