University and student segmentation: Multilevel latent-class analysis of students’ attitudes towards research methods and statistics
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 280–304, June 2013
How to Cite
Mutz, R. and Daniel, H.-D. (2013), University and student segmentation: Multilevel latent-class analysis of students’ attitudes towards research methods and statistics. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 83: 280–304. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2011.02062.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
- Received 19 March 2010; revised version received 06 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!